Thursday, June 28, 2007

T minus 13

Thirteen more days until we board the airplane! Yippee!!! Please pray that there will be no "glitches" that would prevent us from making this flight. I am pretty confident that Victor (facilitator) has already worked out all of the kinks that normally would have caused a delay...but with this country, you never know!

No major news to report. The kids hang out with me all day and go back to the orphanage each evening. We have no plans for today...maybe we'll go back to the beach. I'm glad I have sunscreen!

I probably won't post again until Monday...unless something major happens. I don't always have an opportunity to get on a computer here in the lobby. Anyway, Monday will be a busy day for us and I will have a better update for you then.

Thanks for your encouraging Bible verses, prayers, and encouragement! These things strengthen me daily!

Love,
Joy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy,

I'm sure you are seeing that it's hard to keep the teenagers from getting bored, it's good that the beach is so close by. I miss you and Katelyn and look forward to being an Aunt to Julia, Jenna, Alex and Victor as well. Don't forget to take care of Joy!

Love,
Gail

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness only 13 more days! I guess the court will issue their final decree on Monday? I've been practicing my limited Russian on the Belarussian children who are here for a hosting program. Maybe I can practice some on J,J,A & V when they get home. We are praying for these last few days to fly by.

Love, The Georges

Anonymous said...

It is Saturday afternoon here and as I often do,thinking of you.I hope you will manage to have a fun weekend,but it will speed by as you,Victor and the kids will wrap things up there next week and start the process of heading home!Again, I can not wait to meet your new children as well as see you,Katelyn and Bryan again!Lots of love,Beverly