Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I think my pity party is over!

I know that I may have sounded a bit negative in my previous postings! I'm sorry about that. All in all...I am glad that I am able to spend time with these children every day and I look forward to getting them home in an environment that I am more comfortable with. The transition will be difficult for them and we are prepared (as much as possible) for that.

Victor (our facilitator) will be back on Sunday night. He said that next week will be very busy and I will welcome that change with open arms!

The boys have already arrived this morning and Julia and Jenna will be here around 11:00. Don't have any plans right now. We'll see what the day holds!

Love,
Joy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy,
Just wanted you to know I am praying for you this week, as you are with all the children and without Bryan. I wanted to encourage you with Psalm 121:4-8

The Lord watches over you
The Lord is your shade at your right hand;
The sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all harm-
he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore!!

In His Love,
Angela Bradshaw

Anonymous said...

Dear Joy, How lovely the encouraging scripture that Angela sent to you. I have also had in mind one of my favorite comforting verses.....Because of the Lords great love we are not consumed,for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning;great is your faithfulness.Lamentations 3:22-23. What a nice thought to begin each day,and I hope you have a great day!Miss You! Love,Beverly