Friday, July 6, 2007

Victor says I am blessed AGAIN

You won't believe this one. The US Embassy just issued a new rule that requires a different passport for the children. Now I know why God allowed our delay!!! Other American families that were scheduled to go home today are now delayed because they got blue passports. The US Embassy and customs will now only accept red passports, so these families had to travel back to Zap. to get the correct ones. Victor found out about this problem before it was too late for us! Yesterday we received 4 RED passports (even without all of the paperwork)!!! Victor is a GEM! He only had to promise to go back to Zap. today to bring them the remaining documents. So...he is traveling there this morning (without me and Katelyn). He will be back at 3:00 today, just in time for us to sign the children out of the orphanage so we can catch a train at 4:30 from Berdyansk to Kyiv.

I will post again on Monday!
Love,
Joy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God ALWAYS knows what He is doing! Praise Him, praise Him, praise Him!

Love, Teresa

sabatiniadoptions said...

Joy,

I agree with Teresa, God is in control even when things seem out of control!! We may not understand every reason for our circumstances, but we can rest in knowing there's a bigger plan!

Be safe and get home soon!!!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful how God works things out.Praise the Lord!I'm praying for your safe travel.Hopefully the train ride will be relaxing.I will try to call you perhaps tomorrow after you arrive in Kyiv. Love,Beverly

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy,

I am so thankful that everything is working out and you will all be home soon. Safe travels and I can't wait to meet my new cousins!

Love to all,

Leigh

Anonymous said...

Joy, I haven't been able to be on line for 10 days while traveling for the 4th so it was great to catch up. I pray that the next couple of days before you fly home are much less stressful than the last week. As my favorite philsopher (Garth Brooks) said "Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers." Hooray for Victor and RED passports!
Much love,
Stacy