Tuesday, July 10, 2007

There's no doubt that I'm a city girl at heart. I am so glad to be in Kyiv! That also means that I'm an little closer to home! Only 2 more days!

We had an 8:30 appointment at the Embassy yesterday morning and then the children had medical exams and immunizations. We had lunch at McDonald's but I have a big problem...none of the children like hamburgers. They think beef is very bad meat! I guess I'll be cooking alot of chicken and fish at home. We're only waiting for visas now, which should be ready tomorrow.

I'm not sure if I'll be posting before we leave Kyiv on Thursday. If not, I'll post state-side!

Love,
Joy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy,

I just wanted to let you know how proud I am to be a part of your family. God has called you to a higher task and what a blessing you must be to Him. Good luck on your trip home. I love you and look forward to seeing and your whole family soon. Love, Debbie

Anonymous said...

Whoopee!!! You're almost home! No hamburgers????? I think they might come around eventually. Maybe they might like some Carolina BBQ? ;-)

REALLY can't wait to see you.

Love, Teresa

sabatiniadoptions said...

Joy,

Dasha still is very picky and seems disgusted by the sight of hamburger meat. She's definitely a chicken girl. Michael, however, will usually try anything. If they're hungry, they'll eat!

Bryan, I hope you are well rested because Joy's gonna need a break!!

See ya SOON!!!!

Love,
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Perhaps they will like the chicken tenders at McDonalds!?!?I'm so proud of you and all that you have done and you and Bryan will continue to do.I feel the Lord will surely bless you in this even though you'll have some rough "patches" ahead in adjusting.That's part of having ANY children.I'm SO GLAD that you and the kids will be home in 2 days!!!I look foward to seeing all of you. Love,Beverly